Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Headset System features intelligent battery rechargeability, the durable SM35 headset microphone for high quality headworn vocal performance applications and the GLXD4R metal rack mount receiver. For use with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers providing robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
- Integrated battery charge port for intelligent Shure lithium‐ion transmitter batteries, two‐color charge indicator LED
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi‐res LCD screen status display
- XLR and ¼ʺ output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Included rack mount hardware
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance