Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The new HMD 27-series invites the Broadcast Commentators and Audio Engineers to experience the highest level of wearing comfort. The top-of-the-line model is the HMDC 27, which features NoiseGard™ (active noise reduction) to perform well in very loud environments. By actively reducing the noise level by additional 15dB this headset increases intelligibility while at the same time protecting the user’s hearing and avoiding stress and fatigue due to noise. NoiseGard™ does not require the usual batteries but is conveniently powered via the microphone power supply from the broadcast desk or intercom system. (Phantom powered P48). The headset is similar to the HMS 26series equipped with the automatically opening two-piece headband, hence no pressure on the sensitive fontanelle. For those users who still prefer a conventional headband, a wide headband padding is included that converts the two-piece headband into a compact single piece.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Active noise compensation (NoiseGard™) additionally reduces noise by up to 15 dB. No batteries required: Power supply via microphone bias voltage from the commentator’s unit (P12-P48 as per DIN_EN 61938)
- Highest wearing comfort due to the lightweight circumaural design and the splitted headband (no pressure on the sensitive fontanelle)
- Accurate and linear sound reproduction for very demanding monitoring
- Dynamic Microphone, which stands out due to a strong and powerful sound pattern for an audio transmission in highest broadcast quality even in noisy environments
- ActiveGard© (on/off switch) for protected hearing against noise peaks > 110dB
- Modular concept of different cables and boom arms to offer highest flexibility
- Cables of the cable 26-II series are compatible
- Swiveling ear cap for single sided listening
- Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
- Wide headband padding is included that converts the two-piece headband into a compact single piece
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Frequency response (Microphone) 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) dynamic
- Frequency response (Headphones) 8 Hz – 18 kHz
- Microphone BMD 434
- Max. sound pressure level ActiveGard™ Limiter off: 128 dB SPL @ 1 kHzActiveGard™ Limiter on: 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Contact pressure approx. 3.3 N
- Ear coupling circumaural
- Pick-up pattern Hyper-cardioid
- Microphone sensitivity 0.5 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive) 128 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- ActiveGard® 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Distortion < 0.1% @ 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Transducer principle (headphones) dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable approx. 240 g
Pioneer SE-MJ561BT-S slušalice10.999 RSD
Shure SRH750DJ slušalice10.710 RSD
Pioneer SE-CLX9 slušalice19.999 RSD