Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The advantages of high-end studio and stage microphones are perfectly combined in the e 965: high-resolution, multifaceted sound supplemented by high feedback rejection and an extremely rugged design. The flagship of the evolution series is a true condenser, large-diaphragm microphone that has been developed for profesThe advantages of high-end studio and stage microphones are perfectly
combined in the e 965: high-resolution, multifaceted sound supplemented
by high feedback rejection and an extremely rugged design. The flagship
of the evolution series is a true condenser, large-diaphragm microphone
that has been developed for professional stage use. Its balanced sound
is marked by clarity and sophistication; it gives the high-end a silky
gloss and reproduces the lower mids in a warm, well-defined manner. The e
965 responds extremely quickly and transmits even the finest nuances in
impressive detail. Depending on the stage setting, the pick-up pattern
can be switched between gentle cardioid and more direct super-cardioid.
This top model leaves no wishes unanswered in terms of sound, ruggedness
- Large-diaphragm true condenser microphone
- Uniquely forceful, high-resolution sound
- High-definition for finest nuances, rich in detail
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation options
- Excellent handling noise rejection
- Pop and wind protection
- Extremely rugged metal housing
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Transducer principle (Microphone) externally polarized dual diaphragm AF condenser microphone
- Frequency response 40 - 20.000 Hz
- Weight 396 g
- Microphone connector XLR-3
- Diameter Diaphragm: 25.4 mm/1"
- 48 mm
- Pick-up pattern cardioid/super-cardioid, switchable
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 7 mV/Pa (2,3 mV/Pa) (with preattenuation)
- Nominal impedance 50 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance 1 kOhm
- Phantom powering 48 V/ 3,5 mA
- Operating temperature 0°C - +40°C
- Equivalent noise level 21 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv) 142 dB (152 dB) (with preattenuation)
- Overall depth 199 mm