Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Live event production and streaming continues to grow and the demand for more features requires a sophisticated feature set. The V-60HD simplifies your set-ups and combines the best of both worlds that includes SDI inputs for camera sources and scaled HDMI inputs for data, computer, tablet and other video sources. The combination of powerful audio features that include multi-channel embedded audio, XLR and RCA analog inputs, de-embedded audio from digital SDI or HDMI sources plus a variety of video connections with a Program and Aux Bus makes the V-60HD ideal for a variety of live event production and streaming applications. Professional broadcast cross point buttons with PGM/PST LED color indicators. Rugged T-Bar, DSK quick edit knobs for key level and gain. Two dedicated PinP and Split buttons with knobs for center framing of Split and PinP placement. Change transition type using either mix or two preset wipe buttons with dedicated transition dissolve time knob. Front panel 3-inch LCD display with quick access menu navigation to adjust switcher parameters.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- The V-60HD is portable and small enough to be used in multiple locations in an office or outside meeting location.
- The four SDI inputs and two HDMI inputs are perfect for switching cameras and computers at the same time for dynamic presentations.
- Not all cameras support full 1080p so the de-interlacer on the SDI inputs allows allows you to mix and match 1080i and 1080p SDI video sources multiple camera without external converters.
- Audio is easier to mix than ever before using the V-60HD's auto mixing function that will automatically balance audio levels from multiple microphones and video sources freeing up the operator to focus on switching the video for the event.
- Multi destination outputs include Program, Preview and AUX buses and make it easy to send the main output to the primary screen or live stream and presenter notes to a presenter's monitor.
- Audio auto-mixing automatically adjusts audio level based on weighting ensuring even levels for the room mix, presenter to send to recording, live stream or in-room speakers.
- Educators can use the multi-channel audio embed function to record 8 discreet audio channels to an SDI video recorder to fix audio issues in later editing or separate multi-language audio sources post event.
- The V-60HD's user interface is easy for students, novices and can be controlled remotely through the LAN port using Roland's Remote-Control Software from PC or Mac.
- For fixed installations, the V-60HD can be remotely controlled through the RS-232 port using touch panel interfaces making it easy to control functions.
- The dedicated Aux buttons make switching to a second destination as easy as switching to the main screen
- A newly designed wireless tally system for iOS and Android devices makes for smoother events by providing tally that helps talent and camera operators identify which camera is current selected for program and which camera will be switched to next.
- Integrated audio inputs and advanced effects including Auto-Mixing and powerful dynamics make the V-60HD an ideal streaming mixer solution to remix stems from an audio console and adjusted for broadcast.
- 4 SDI Inputs (with de-interlacer)
- 2 HDMI Inputs (scaled)
- 1 RGB shared with HDMI input 6 (scaled)
- 2 SDI Outputs - Assignable to PGM, PVW, AUX
- 2 HDMI Outputs - Assignable to PGM, PVW, AUX
- 1 Multiview Outputs - Program, Preview, plus 8 video sources with Audio meters.
- LAN - Remote control and Smart Tally
- RS-232 - Remote control
- USB Port - Still Image Upload, Saving Program Files