Roland SYSTEM-1m AIRA Plug-Out Synthesizer
, , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Roland SYSTEM-1m AIRA Plug-Out Synthesizer. The SYSTEM-1m is a semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability and a unique design that can be used as a Eurorack module. Tabletop synth, or 19" rackmount unit. In addition to being a powerful standalone instrument. SYSTEM-1m has external inputs and an array of CV/Gate connections. It allows to be re-patched and to interface with other modular synthesizer systems. The SYSTEM-1m's CV/Gate connections combined with its ability to load classic. Roland PLUG-OUT synth models like the SH-101 and PROMARS give it power and flexibility that is simply unparalleled. Modular synthesizers are highly prized by musicians for their ability to make totally unique and interesting sounds. But they can demand a real investment of both time and money to create a fully functional instrument. The SYSTEM-1m takes the guesswork out of getting into modular with great sounds and the freedom to experiment right out of the box. The fully self-contained module can be placed in a rack or on a table and can be powered by a standard AC adaptor.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability
- 19 color-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84 HP Eurorack, tabletop and 19" rack compatible using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
- -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- 24-bit/96kHz audio and MIDI interface
- AIRA Link for easy connection to MX-1 Mix Performer
- Includes rackmount adapter and braided patch cables