Roland PD-140DS Digital V-Pad
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Roland PD-140DS Digital V-Pad. Roland continues to revolutionize electronic drums. And our newly developed digital trigger pads are no exception. Incorporating the very latest technologies, these innovative pads work directly with the powerful processing in the flagship TD-50 sound module to provide the ultimate in expressive drumming. Never before have electronic drums been so true to life. The PD-140DS V-Pad combines snare tradition with highly advanced triggering and exceptional sensitivity. Which is communicated to the TD-50 module via a high-speed digital connection. A brand-new, three-layer mesh head is fitted to a standard 14-inch shell. Providing natural rebound and feel that’s instantly familiar to play. Thanks to Roland’s new multi-element sensor system, your strokes across every area of the pad are more closely detected than ever before, and playing dynamics are captured in minute detail. In addition, traditional cross stick technique is automatically detected as the pad senses your hand position and adjusts accordingly. Producing snare sounds that are natural, detailed, and bursting with character, the PD-140DS delivers all-new levels of performance and playability.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- High-resolution sound triggering with accurate positional detection
- Designed for use with the flagship TD-50 sound module
- Play cross sticks using traditional techniques, with no need to adjust settings inside the module
- Three-ply mesh head provides natural rebound, playing feel, and response
- Standard acoustic-style 14-inch diameter offers a familiar look, presence, and playability
- Reflective steel shell makes a visual impression on the stage