Roland KC-200 pojačalo za klavijaturu
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland's KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today's working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you're in complete control of your stage rig, so you'll always sound great and play your best. And that's worth it every time. Compact and affordable, the KC-200 features 100 watts of power and an integrated mixer with four line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-150, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 12-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. On its own, the KC-200 delivers big sound in a highly mobile package. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the amp's Sub Out jack.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 100 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with four 1/4-inch line input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Channel 4 provides dedicated monitor functionality for click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability