Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Introduced in 1960, the U 67 was the quintessential studio workhorse throughout the formative years of modern music. Today, more than ever, its inimitably smooth sound continues to be in high demand. Now, for the first time in decades, Neumann’s legendary tube microphone is back in production, built to the original specifications. Introduced as the successor to the eminent Neumann U 47, a lesser microphone would have failed. But the U 67 was quickly adopted as the new studio standard, offering many advantages over its predecessor. With three selectable polar patterns and advanced tube circuitry, including low cut and pad switches, the Neumann U 67 was well-equipped for virtually any recording task. It still is: To this day, many top level engineers would choose the U 67 as their “desert island” microphone for its extraordinary versatility and unmatched sound quality. The U 67 was the first microphone equipped with the famous K 67 capsule, which has since become associated with “the Neumann sound” and continues to be used in its successor, the U 87 A. No less important is the U 67’s masterful tube circuit featuring a clever pre-emphasis/de-emphasis scheme to minimize tube hiss. The U 67 was also the first microphone to address modern recording techniques such as close miking. Its switchable low cut filter compensates for the proximity effect occurring at short recording distances. Using its preattenuation, the U 67 can handle high sound pressure levels of up to 124 dB without distortion (and much more if you don’t mind a bit of “tube grit”). As timeless as its sound and technical design is its outer appearance. The U 67’s cone-shaped body and the tapered headgrille have since become iconic for the Neumann brand; the same elegant design would grace its solid state successor, the U 87, for the next 50+ years.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Reissue of the legendary Neumann U 67
- Superb vocal microphone for male and female singers
- Versatile microphone for all kinds of instruments
- Made to original specifications using archived documentation
- New power supply NU 67 V automatically adapts to the local mains voltage
- Handmade and hand soldered in Germany
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional Pattern Omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8
- Frequency Range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 15/24/16 mV/Pa ± 1 dB (Omni/cardioid/8)
- Rated Impedance 200 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 1 32/28/31 dB (Omni/cardioid/8)
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted 2 21/17/20 dB-A (Omni/cardioid/8)
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% 3 114 dB (cardioid)
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% with preattenuation 4 124 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (re. 94 dB SPL) 5 62/66/63 dB (Omni/cardioid/8)
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (re. 94 dB SPL) 6 73/77/74 dB (Omni/cardioid/8)
- Maximum output voltage -9.8 dBu
- Power supply NU 67 V
- Matching connector Microphone: spec. 7pin, Power Supply: XLR 3 F
- Weight 560 g
- Diameter 56 mm
- Length 200 mm
AKG D7 WL1 reference dynamic mikrofon glava18.798 RSD