Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The TLM 49 brings back the vintage tone of Neumann’s post-war classics. The TLM 49 uses the same K 47 capsule and the iconic large headgrille design of Neumann’s legendary M 49, but instead of electron tubes the TLM 49 relies on trouble free FET circuitry with a special sound design for smooth vocals and acoustic instruments with timeless elegance. Many engineers, these days, long for the smooth sound of classic tube microphones of the 1950s. Unfortunately, vintage originals come at staggering prices and are often in need of maintenance. But for those who want a recording tool rather than a collector’s item, Neumann has developed an elegant solution: The TLM 49 combines the sonic excellence of Neumann’s legendary U 47 and M 49 microphones with the convenience and high reliability of a modern phantom powered microphone. Its looks are classic, too! As the model number implies, the TLM 49 is inspired by its famous precursor, the legendary Neumann M 49, a microphone associated with countless jazz and pop recordings of the 1950s and 60s. The TLM 49 shares the same large, acoustically open headgrille and the same large diaphragm condenser capsule design. This classic K 47 capsule, renowned for its unsurpassed sonic elegance, was also used in the Neumann U 47, the vocal mic of choice for Frank Sinatra, the Beatles, and scores of famous artists up to the present day.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern Cardioid
- Frequency range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 13 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1) 23 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1) 12 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 71 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 82 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD < 0.5 %2) 110 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD < 5 %2) 129 dB
- Maximum output voltage for THD < 5%2) -1 dBu
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier /A-weighted, 0.5 %2)) 98 dB
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier /A-weighted, 5 %2)) 117 dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 3.2 mA
- Matching connector XLR 3F
- Weight 825 g
- Diameter 78 mm
- Length 165 mm