Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The TLM 193 is a reference class studio microphone for project studios and all applications that do not require selectable polar patterns. The TLM 193 is a switchless design with a fixed cardioid pattern and a remarkably even frequency response. This makes it extremely easy to use: Just aim it at the source and press record. The TLM 193 is a studio condenser microphone with an exceptionally uniform cardioid pattern for a very linear response both on- and off-axis. This makes the TLM 193 a very truthful and straightforward microphone which will capture the source and its room ambience without unwanted coloration. Thus, the TLM 193’s sound image is very close to what you hear with your own ears. Technically speaking, the TLM 193 is a streamlined, cardioid-only version of our acclaimed reference microphone TLM 170 R. It uses the same K 89 large diaphragm capsule, which is a modern, edge-terminated design uniting the benefits of large and small diaphragm microphones. The TLM 193 combines the superior linearity and fast transient response of a small diaphragm capsule with the smoothness and high sensitivity only a large diaphragm microphone offers. As a member of our TLM series, the TLM 193 uses transformerless circuitry which minimizes transmission losses and ensures a vast dynamic range of 130 dB. This means, the TLM 193 is able to capture very soft and very loud sources without sonic degradation. In numbers: The microphone’s self-noise of only 10 dB-A is way below the ambient noise in even a very quiet recording studio. And without requiring a pad switch, the TLM 193 is able to handle extreme sound pressure levels of up to 140 dB free from distortion artifacts.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern Cardioid
- Frequency range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohms 18 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1) 21 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1) 10 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 73 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 84 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%2) 140 dB
- Maximum output voltage 13 dBu
- Dynamic range of the microphone amplifier (A-weighted) 130 dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 3 mA
- Matching connectors XLR3F
- Weight 480 g
- Diameter 49 mm
- Length 175 mm