Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The KM 185 is a state-of-the-art small diaphragm condenser microphone with a tight, frequency-independent hypercardioid polar pattern. Its very natural, transparent sound with low self-noise and high SPL capability have made the KM 185 a worldwide stage and studio standard for many applications ranging from classical piano to heavy metal drums. While many microphones, these days, are designed to add some sonic imprint of their own, there are many applications that require a faithful reproduction of the original acoustic event, without adding or removing anything. That’s where the Neumann Series 180 comes in. The Neumann Series 180 consists of three members with different pickup patterns: KM 183 (omni), KM 184 (cardioid), and KM 185 (hypercardioid), thus covering the majority of stage and studio applications. Because the Series 180 microphones are non-modular, they are more cost-effective than the modular Series KM A and KM D (which offer a wide range of interchangeable capsule heads for analog and digital output stages). The KM 185 is a universal microphone for studio and stage applications. Its transparent sound makes the KM 185 a superb microphone for acoustic instruments, such as piano, acoustic guitar, upright bass, violin, cello, wind instruments, drums and percussion. Its high rejection at 120° without off-axis coloration makes the KM 185 a perfect problem solver in demanding applications, such as recording the snare drum while suppressing spill from the hi-hat. Although the KM 185 is not specially optimized for the human voice, it is often used for classical vocals and whenever sonic authenticity is paramount. Due to its small size, the KM 185 is visually unobtrusive and well suited to TV and radio applications.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Uniform hypercardioid pattern without off-axis coloration
- High suppression of unwanted sound
- Linear frequency response with a slight treble lift
- Low self-noise (15 dB-A)
- Low impedance output for long cable runs without transmission losses
- Compact size, visually unobtrusive
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional Pattern Hypercardioid
- Frequency Range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 10 mV/Pa ± 1 dB
- Rated Impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 1 24 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted 2 15 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% 3 142 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (re. 94 dB SPL) 4 70 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (re. 94 dB SPL) 5 79 dB
- Maximum output voltage 10 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 3.2 mA
- Matching connector XLR 3 F
- Weight approx. 80 g
- Diameter 22 mm
- Length 107 mm