Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The KM 184 is a state-of-the-art small diaphragm condenser microphone with a uniform, frequency-independent cardioid polar pattern. Its very natural, transparent sound with very low self-noise and high SPL capability have made the KM 184 a worldwide stage and studio standard for many applications ranging from classical piano to heavy metal drums. While many microphones, these days, are designed to add some sonic imprint of their own, there are many applications that require a faithful reproduction of the original acoustic event, without adding or removing anything. That’s where the Neumann Series 180 comes in. The Neumann Series 180 consists of three members with different pickup patterns: KM 183 (omni), KM 184 (cardioid), and KM 185 (hypercardioid), thus covering the majority of stage and studio applications. Because the Series 180 microphones are non-modular, they are more cost-effective than the modular Series KM A and KM D (which offer a wide range of interchangeable capsule heads for analog and digital output stages). The KM 184 is a universal microphone for studio and stage applications. Its transparent sound makes the KM 184 a superb microphone for acoustic instruments, such as piano, percussion, drums, acoustic guitar, upright bass, violin, cello, woodwinds, and brass. The KM 184 can be used for soloists as well as ensembles. Thanks to its superior off-axis behavior, the KM 184 is an excellent microphone for stereo and surround recording with perfect imaging. Although the KM 184 is not specially optimized for the human voice, it is often used for classical vocals and whenever sonic authenticity is paramount. Due to its small size, the KM 184 is visually unobtrusive and well suited to TV and radio applications.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Uniform cardioid pattern without off-axis coloration
- Linear frequency response with a slight treble lift
- Very low self-noise (13 dB-A)
- Low impedance output for long cable runs without transmission losses
- Transformerless circuitry
- Compact size, visually unobtrusive
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 15 mV/Pa ± 1 dB
- Rated Impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 1 22 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted 2 13 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% 3 138 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (re. 94 dB SPL) 4 72 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (re. 94 dB SPL) 5 81 dB
- Maximum output voltage 10 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 3.2 mA
- Matching connector XLR 3 F
- Weight approx. 80 g
- Diameter 22 mm
- Length 107 mm
AKG GN 50 Gooseneck mikrofon34.872 RSD
AKG PZM-11LLWR boundary layer microphone32.693 RSD
LD Systems ECO 16 BPH bežični mikrofon19.999 RSD