Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The KM 183 is a state-of-the-art small diaphragm condenser microphone with a frequency-independent omnidirectional polar pattern. Its very natural, transparent sound with very low self-noise and high SPL capability have made the KM 183 a worldwide studio standard for many applications ranging from classical piano to heavy metal drums. While many microphones, these days, are designed to add some sonic imprint of their own, there are many applications that require a faithful reproduction of the original acoustic event, without adding or removing anything. That’s where the Neumann Series 180 comes in. The Neumann Series 180 consists of three members with different pickup patterns: KM 183 (omni), KM 184 (cardioid), and KM 185 (hypercardioid), thus covering the majority of stage and studio applications. Because the Series 180 microphones are non-modular, they are more-cost effective than the modular Series KM A and KM D (which offer a wide range of interchangeable capsule heads for analog and digital output stages). The KM 183 is a universal microphone for studio applications. Its transparent sound makes the KM 183 a superb microphone for acoustic instruments, such as piano, percussion, drums, acoustic guitar, strings, woodwinds, brass, choir, and wherever sonic authenticity is paramount. As a pressure transducer, the KM 183’s low frequency response is limitless, which makes it an excellent choice for orchestra and church organ recordings. Thanks to its superior off-axis behavior, the KM 183 works extremely well in stereo and surround setups. Due to its small size, the KM 183 is visually unobtrusive and well suited to TV and radio applications.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Omnidirectional polar pattern with excellent off-axis behavior
- Diffuse-field equalized
- Pressure transducer with unlimited bass response
- Very low self-noise (13 dB-A)
- Transformerless circuitry
- Compact size, visually unobtrusive
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure transducer
- Directional Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 12 mV/Pa ± 1 dB
- Rated Impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 1 24 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted 2 13 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% 3 140 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (re. 94 dB SPL) 4 70 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (re. 94 dB SPL) 5 81 dB
- Maximum output voltage 10 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 3.2 mA
- Matching connector XLR 3 F
- Weight approx. 80 g
- Diameter 22 mm
- Length 107 mm
LD Systems U518 BPHH bežični mikrofon52.320 RSD
Audio-Technica BP4071-Z Kondenzatorski Line + Gradient shotgun mikrofon (395mm) sa BPZ-L Soft-Zep windshield