Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The combination of the capsule KK 120 with the output stage KM A is only one of the numerous options within the Neumann KM A/D small diaphragm microphone system. The Neumann system KM A/D is a modular microphone system for even the most demanding applications. Eight different small diaphragm capsules (KK 120 … KK 185) may be combined with either an analog output stage (KM A) or a digital AES 42 output stage (KM D). All components are available in nickel or Nextel black (nx). A comprehensive range of accessories ensures adaptability to the most diverse fields of application. Compared to its predecessor, the Series KM 100, the new system KM A/D works with passive capsules, which are considerably smaller while retaining the proven acoustic design. New and advanced electronic components allow for many electroacoustic and operational advantages, such as reduced self-noise, an extended dynamic range, and very high electromagnetic immunity. The modular concept permits the capsule to be detached and used at a distance from the output stage of up to 100 m (330 ft), connected via a special cable. For usual applications, the LC 4 cable is available with a length of 5 or 10 meters (ca. 16½ or 33 ft.). Alternatively, capsule extensions of various lengths, swivel capsule joints, and swivel stand mounts, etc. may be used for a flexible microphone setup. The analog and digital output stages have identical dimensions (diameter: 22 mm, length: 93 mm). All accessory parts may thus be combined with both output stages.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional Pattern Figure-8, side-fire
- Frequency Range 20 Hz...20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 12 mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1000 ohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 1 25 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted 2 15 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% 3 140 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% with preattenuation 4 150 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (re. 94 dB SPL) 5 69 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (re. 94 dB SPL) 6 79 dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) 48 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) max. 3.5 mA
- Matching connector XLR 3 F
- Weight (output stage) 70 g
- Weight (capsule only) 37 g
- Diameter 24 mm
- Length (capsule only) 40 mm
- Length (microphone) 130 mm