JBL CONTROL HST Loudspeaker
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The patent-pending design includes a wall-facing woofer, two horizontally splayed tweeters, a wall bracket that spaces the speaker the required distance from the wall, and a tapered cabinet that provides proper loading and dispersion of the sound. With most on-wall (surface-mount) speakers, the baffle of the speaker is some distance from the wall. It is the nature of low and low-mid frequency sound waves to wrap around the speaker, where they reflect back out from the wall, recombining with the original sound. When this occurs, some frequencies add coherently to the original sound and other frequencies cancel, causing peaks and dips in the resulting frequency response and inconsistencies from location to location within the listening space. By substantially reducing this occurrence, Control HST is able to provide a flatter resulting frequency response along with a more consistent sound character throughout the room.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 68 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 180° H x 160° V (1 kHz – 2 kHz, nominal), 160° H x 150° V (ave, 1 kHz – 16 kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q) 5.4 (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI) 7.2 dB (1 k – 16 kHz)
- System Power Rating (IEC) 100 W (400 W peak), 2 hrs, 75 W (300 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 88 dB (Ave. 80 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Maximum SPL Direct 8Ω: 108 dB (peaks of 114 dB), 60 W Tap: 97 dB @ 60W
- Crossover Network 1.6 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps 70V: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 100V: 60W, 30W, 15W
- Low Frequency Driver CMMD™ ceramic metal matrix diaphragm cone, 25 mm (1 in) voice coil.
- High Frequency Drivers Two splayed tweeters with CMMD-treated aluminum diaphragms, polyurethane surround, polyimide bobbin, neodymium magnet, and fluid-cooling.
- Enclosure Fiberglass-reinforced ABS
- Attachment Four M6 points for included U-bracket. Additional M6 insert point provided for adding secondary safety attachment cable. U-bracket must be utilized. Must be mounted on wall surface. Do not mount on pole.
- Grille Aluminum grille, painted to match cabinet color.
- Input Connection Removable locking euro-block 4-pin connector with screw-down terminals for bare wire. Two pins for input and two pins for parallel loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2).
- Environmental IP54 per IEC529. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray.
- Dimensions 362 x 256 x 184 mm (14.25 x 10.1 x 7.2 in), cabinet 208 mm (8.2 in) depth with included bracket.
- Colors Available in black (RAL9004) and white (-WH, RAL9016)
- Net Weight 3.6 kgs (8.0 lb), 4.3 kgs (9.5 lb) with U-bracket
- Included Accessories U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (black or white), zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel.