JBL CONTROL 88M Landscape Speaker
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Designed for outdoor applications, the highly weather resistant Control 80 Series Landscape speakers provide excellent full-range sound quality and 360 degree coverage. Designed to be mounted on or in the ground, Control 80 Series Landscape speakers can be used in a wide variety of applications including shopping malls, theme parks, sports venues, hotels, casinos, resorts, restaurants, hospitality and leisure venues, entrance ways, and anywhere a high quality music and/or paging speaker landscape speaker is required. Compact in design, the speaker is unobtrusive and easily blends in with its surroundings. A tough polyethylene enclosure resists abuse from lawn care equipment and the elements, and the enclosure color extends throughout the material so the speaker will maintain color even when scraped or scratched.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Frequency Response (-10dB) 47 Hz – 16 kHz
- Power Rating 240 W Continuous Program (2 hrs), 120W (480W peak), Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs), 100W (400W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Transformer Taps 70V: 60W, 30W, 15W & 7.5W, 100V: 60W, 30W, 15W
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 60Hz - 15 kHz
- Maximum Input Voltage 28.0 V
- Sensitivity 87 dB, 1W @ 1m (ave. 80Hz - 16kHz)
- Nominal Coverage Angle 360° horizontal, 160° vertical (primary listening 10° to 50° up from ground).
- Directivity (Q) 2.1
- Directivity Index (DI) 3.2 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL 108 dB @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω (at 8Ω setting)
- Minimum Impedance 6.6Ω at 9.5kHz
- Insertion Loss <0.5 dB at any tap setting
- Thru Setting 8Ω nominal
- Crossover Type 2nd Order LPF on LF and 2nd Order HPF on HF
- Recommended Protective High-Pass 45 Hz for 8Ω operation, 24 dB/oct, 80 Hz for 60W tap, 24 dB/oct, 50 Hz for 30W, 7.5W, and 7.5W taps, 24 dB/oct
- Low Frequency Driver 200 mm (8.00 in) diameter LF driver, Kapton™ former, 38mm (1.5 in) voice coil, polypropylene cone and polyurethane surround.
- High Frequency 25mm (1.0 in) diameter HF driver Polyetherimide (PEI) dome.
- Enclosure Material LDPE Polyethylene plastic, 6 mm wall thickness, UL94V-0 rated.
- Grille Powder coated stainless steel.
- Environmental IP-55 rating per IEC529 (dust protected and protected against jets of water). Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-STd-202F for salt spray. Enclosure UL94V0 rated.
- Agency Ratings UL1480, Transformer UL Recognized per UL1876, ROHS compliant.
- Terminals Bare wire with dielectric-gel-filled wire nuts (internal to top speaker section)
- Wiring Water ingress protected by two stages of gland nuts, one mounted on outside of enclosure (installed by installer via drilling 22 mm (0.875 in, 7/8 in) hole in any of multiple provided locations) and one between the bottom base and top speaker sections.
- Included gland nuts require round-jacketed wire with outside diameter between 4.0 mm and 9.0 mm (0.16” in and 0.35” in). For
- Installation instructions, see Installation Guide (#IS-C80MLS).
- Colors Hunter Green, RAL6018
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 524 x 355 x 355 mm (20.7 x 14 x 14 in.)
- Net Weight 7.8 kg (17 lb)
- Shipping Weight 10.5 kg (23 lb)
- Included Accessories (2) wire nuts, (2) gland nuts, (1) right-angle screwdriver
- Installer-Supplied Required Tools 22mm (0.875 in, 7/8 in) twist-type drill bit (or other type suitable for plastic) for installing gland nut into enclosure.