JBL CONTROL 67P/T Pendant Speaker
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
JBL Control Contractor 60 Series Pendant loudspeakers bring renowned JBL sound and outstanding coverage to rooms and venues with open architecture or high-ceilings, while providing superior voice and musical clarity for rooms with difficult acoustics. The diverse line-up, coupled with stylish design, is suitable for a wide variety of applications and decors, from convention and exhibit spaces to atriums, restaurants and retail stores. Included, easy-to-install hanging hardware features redundant suspension cables and UL listed adjustable-height hangers. Control 67P/T incorporates a large enclosure and high-power 6.5” (165 mm) transducer for extended bass and high-fidelity performance. The extra-large RBI Radiation Boundary Integrator™ provides outstanding pattern control, which can allow fewer speakers to cover a venue.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 58 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (±3 dB) 78 Hz – 16 kHz
- Power Capacity 75 Watts Continuous Pink Noise Power (with 300 Watts peaks) 150 Watts Continuous Program Power
- Nominal Sensitivity 90 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle 120° (+20°/-15°)
- Directivity (Q) 5.7
- Directivity Index (DI) 7.5 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL @ 1m 109 dB continuous pink noise, 115 dB peak
- Rated Impedance 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps 70V: 60W, 30W, 15W & 7.5W 100V: 60W, 30W, 15W
- Transformer Insertion Loss 0.5 dB @ 7.5 W, 0.5 dB @ 15 W, 0.6 dB @ 30 W, 0.7 dB @ 60 W
- LF Driver 165 mm (6.5 in) polypropylene-coated paper with pure butyl rubber surround,
- 25 mm (1 in) copper voice coil, vented fiberglass resin voice coil-former
- HF Driver 25 mm (1.0 in) textile soft-dome, neodymium magnet assembly, ferro-fluid cooling, aluminum voice coil former
- Enclosure Material High impact polystyrene
- Grille Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Environmental Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per IEC 529 – splashproof rating.
- Termination Two removable locking euro-block 2-pin connectors with screwdown terminals for bare wire. Connectors paralleled for input and loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included.
- Suspension Two identical suspension systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4.5 m (15 ft) long 2 mm (0.077 in) high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple™ brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height. Cables have SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
- Safety Agency Ratings Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849.
- Suspension system and Gripple®-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
- Dimensions 312 mm (12.3 in) diameter x 330 mm (13.0 in) height to top of cabinet. 350 mm (13.8 in) to top of suspension bracket.
- Net Weight (ea) 5.2 kg (11.5 lbs)
- Shipping Weight (pair) 12.3 kg (27 lbs)
- Included Accessories Two suspension cable systems (see “Suspension”, above), two 2-pin removable locking euro-block connectors, two rubber covers for euro-block connectors.
- Optional Accessories MTC-PC60 top panel / terminal cover
- Colors Available in black or white (-WH). Paintable.