JBL CONTROL 23-1L nazidni zvučnici
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The Control® 23-1L is a two-way 3” speaker with rich sonic character, wide coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors. This makes Control 23-1L an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality compact indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 95 Hz - 19 kHz
- Power Rating2 100W Continuous Program (2 hrs)
- Maximum Input Voltage: 17.2 V RMS (2 hrs), 34.4 V peak
- Maximum SPL3 103 dB ave. Continuous Pink Noise (109 dB peak)
- Sensitivity4 86 dB, 1W/1m (ave. 100 Hz – 10 kHz)
- Coverage Angle5 100° x 100°
- Directivity Factor (Q) 5.8 (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI) 7.2 dB (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Crossover Type 2nd order low-pass, 2nd order high-pass
- Recommended Protective High-Pass6 70 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct)
- Low Frequency Driver 76 mm (3.0 in), woven-fiberglass cone with pure butyl rubber surround with Weather-Edge frame protection, high-temp Kapton™ voice coil former, high-temp voice coil wire, optimized cone geometry, linear suspension spider, and FEA optimized motor structure.
- High Frequency Driver 13 mm (0.5 in) PEI diaphragm, low-viscosity ferro-magnetic fluid, and lightweight Kapton™ voice coil former.
- Enclosure Material High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), painted with highly-UV resistant paint on white (-WH) version for maximum UV fade resistance.
- Grille Highly zinc-plated, finished in durable TGIC polyester powdercoating. MTC-23WMG-1 (&-WH) available with WeatherMax™ multi-layer foam and tight-weave mesh vapor barrier backing.
- Installation InvisiBall™ wall-mounting system included. Two 6 mm attachment points (on top and bottom) for optional MTC-23UB-1 (&-WH) U-bracket. Secondary safety attachment loop point on back panel.
- Environmental IP-44 per IEC529 (IP-55 when installed with the optional MTC-23WMG-1 WeatherMax™ grille and either MTC-PC2 or MTC-PC3 panel cover.) Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt-spray, temperature & UV. Passes MilStd-202F for salt spray and ASTM G85 for acid-air plus salt spray. Optional MTC-23WMG-1 WeatherMax™ grille for breaking up driving rain and for especially difficult environments.
- Termination Screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper based, nickel-plated metal screws and washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lugs (#6, #8, or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG / 2.5 mm2). Optional MTC-PC2 and MTC-PC3 protective panel covers available to provide sealed entrance for additional weather protection.
- Agency Rating ROHS-compliant
- Colors Black (RAL9004) or white (-WH, RAL9016)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)7 200 x 141 x 111 mm (7.9 x 5.6 x 4.4 in); 141 mm (5.6 in) deep total when mounted on InvisiBall wall-mount bracket.
- Net Weight 1.6 kg (3.4 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 3.5 kg (7.6 lbs) for the pair-pack (for 2 speakers), 11.0 kg (24.3 lbs) for master-pack (for 6 speakers)
- Included Accessories InvisiBall™ wall-mounting system, 4 mm x 80 mm hex key