JBL CONTROL 18C/T-BK plafonski 100V zvučnik
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Control 18C/T is a full-range ceiling speaker consisting of a 200 mm (8.0 inch) high tech cone driver and a 25 mm soft-dome liquid cooled tweeter mounted in a vented, paintable baffle made of UV resistant UL94-V0 and UL94-5HB material, with a pre-attached blind-mount backcan for quick and easy installation. The speaker is designed to provide excellent sound quality for a wide variety of medium to high volume applications such as music cafes, business music systems, retail stores, music/paging systems, airports, reception/waiting rooms, lounges, courtrooms, convention centers, hotels, educational facilities, and more.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)1 58 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB)1 80 Hz – 16 kHz
- Power Capacity (at low-Z) 2 180 Watts Continuous Program Power
- Maxium Input Voltage 31.8 V RMS (2hrs), 63.6 V peak
- Nominal Sensitivity3 92 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle3 90° conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q) 3 6.0
- Directivity Index (DI) 3 7.8 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL 112 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft) average, 118 dB peak
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms (in direct/bypass 8Ω setting)
- Transformer Taps 60 W, 30 W, 15 W @ 70V or 100V (plus 7.5 W @ 70V only)
- Recommended Protective High-Pass4 45 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct) for 8ohm operation, 60 Hz for 60 W tap, 50 Hz for 30 W, 15 W & 7.5 W tap setting
- Crossover Network 12 dB/oct (2nd order) low-pass to LF driver, 12 dB/oct (2nd order) high-pass to HF driver
- LF Driver 200 mm (8.0 inch) with polypropylene cone, butyl rubber surround, anodized aluminum voice coil former, high temperature voice coil
- HF Driver 25 mm (1.0 in), highly-damped treated-silk dome, Kapton™ voice coil, liquid cooling, wide dispersion waveguide
- Input Connector Removable locking 4-pin connector with screw-down terminals. Max wire size 12 AWG (2.5 mm2)
- Connector Wiring Pin 1 = + In; Pin 2 = - In; Pin 3 = + Loop Thru; Pin 4 = - Loop Thru
- Strain Reliefs Strain relief for two cables or two flex conduits via coupled clamping mechanism
- Materials ABS baffle with UL94-V0 and UL94-5VB flame class fire rating; Zinc-plated steel backcan
- Safety Agency UL1480, UL2043, NFPA90 & NFPA70; S7232/UL Listed, Suitable for use in air handling spaces, Signaling Speaker; Transformer UL registered per UL1876; ROHS, C-tick N108, CE compliant; Baffle meets UL94-V0 and UL94-5VB flammability rating; In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849 systems
- Dimensions 307 mm diameter x 274 mm depth from back of baffle (12.1 in diameter x 10.8 in depth)
- Ceiling Cutout Size Circular cutout with 282 mm (11.1 in) diameter (cardboard cutout template included)
- Ceiling Thickness Range Up to 38 mm (1.5 in) with stock dog-ears. MTC-TCD thick-ceiling dog-ears available for up to 60 mm (2.4 in) ceiling thicknesses
- Safety Seismic Attachment One point, top surface
- Net Weight 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs, one speaker)
- Shipping Weight 17.7 kg (39.0 lbs, pair in master carton)
- Included Accessories C-ring support backing plate, 2 tile support rails (for 2 ft or 600 mm tile spans; optional MTC-48TR extension available for larger 4 ft or 1200 mm tile spans), cutout template, paint shield, removable locking multi-pin connector, grille with safety tether.
- Optional Accessories MTC-47NC new construction bracket; MTC-47MR mud-ring construction bracket; MTC-TCD thick-ceiling dog-ears for ceiling thicknesses up to 60 mm (2.4 in, ordering one set = 24 dogears for 6 speakers); MTC-48TR tile rail for 1200 mm (4 ft) tile spans