Boss RC-1 Loop Station
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The BOSS RC-1 is our simplest and most user-friendly Loop Station ever, and it's a ton of fun! Since the RC-20 Loop Station was first released in 2001, BOSS has led the way by continually releasing new looping products. Though they've been used and enjoyed by various looping artists and performers, BOSS still pursued an easier and more affordable solution. The RC-1 is a straightforward looper that is easy to operate. Experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, overdub, and undo or redo loops using this compact BOSS stompbox. And of course, the RC-1 retains the BOSS quality and performance that musicians around the world have come to expect and rely on. On the top panel, there is a new and innovative loop indicator, which consists of a 24-segment LED laid out in a circular pattern. You can quickly and easily determine the current status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. With a maximum 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the RC-1 is capable of capturing any extended performance that you can create or imagine! The stereo in/out jacks can be used with stereo effects and amplifiers. Additionally, they allow you to connect stereo instruments, such as synthesizers. Other convenient features include battery and AC power, as well as flexible external footswitching capabilities. The RC-1 is an especially great partner to start enjoying looping!
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Nominal Input Level-20 dBu
- Input Impedance1 M ohmNominal Output Level-20 dBu
- Output Impedance1 k ohmRecommended Load Impedance10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording TimeApproximately 12 minutes
- ControlsPedal switch
- LEVEL knobIndicatorsCHECK indicator
- LOOP indicatorConnectorsINPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- INPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- STOP/UNDO jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- DC IN jackPower SupplyAlkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (sold separately)
- * Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.Current Draw95 mAExpected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)Alkaline: Approx. 3 hoursAccessoriesOwner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)Options (sold separately)AC adaptor: PSA series
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7