Audio-Technica ATH-A1000Z Closed back Hi-Fi headphones
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The ATH-A1000Z Art Monitor® closed-back dynamic headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers to deliver exquisite Hi-Res Audio reproduction. The hand-assembled drivers include OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils for ultra-efficient signal transmission, a pure iron yoke for superior transient response, and a top-mounted PCB for smoother airflow that enables precise diaphragm movement. The housings of the ATH-A1000Z are crafted from high-rigidity aluminum and incorporate a lightweight magnesium alloy baffle to reduce unwanted resonance. The housings also feature Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep, natural-sounding bass reproduction. The bass is further extended by the headphones’ stitched, ergonomic earpads, which provide outstanding sound isolation along with unmatched comfort. The auto-adjusting fit of A-T’s improved 3D wing support system adds to the comfort, allowing you to listen to the headphones’ pure, high-resolution audio for hours on end.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers with OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils
- Hand-assembled drivers include top-mounted PCB and pure iron yoke, ensuring precise diaphragm movement and superior transient response
- High-rigidity aluminum housings
- Lightweight magnesium alloy baffle decreases unwanted vibration
- Proprietary 3D wing support system for excellent fit
- Stitched, ergonomic earpads offer superior comfort and sound isolation
- 3.0 m (9.8') OFC-6N dual-sided, four-core cable with elastomer sheath
- Includes 6.3 mm (¼") stereo adapter
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 53 mm
- Frequency Response 5 – 43,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 2,000 mW
- Sensitivity 101 dB/mW
- Impedance 44 ohms
- Weight 265 g
- Cable 3.0 m (9.8') OFC-6N dual-sided, four-core cable with elastomer sheath
- Connector 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug
- Accessory Included 6.3 mm (1/4") gold-plated stereo adapter