Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The new HME 27-series invites the Broadcast Commentators and Audio Engineers to experience the highest level of wearing comfort. HME 27 are a closed and circumaural earcup design to provide a high passive attenuation but nevertheless unusually lightweight and comfortable over long working hours. Soft circumaural earpads ensure a comfortable fit. The headset is similar to the HMS 26series equipped with the automatically opening two-piece headband, hence no pressure on the sensitive fontanelle. For those users who still prefer a conventional headband, a wide headband padding is included that converts the two-piece headband into a compact single piece.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Highest wearing comfort due to the lightweight circumaural design and the splitted headband (no pressure on the sensitive fontanelle)
- Accurate and linear sound reproduction for very demanding monitoring
- Pre-polarized condenser microphone with cardioid directivity for a precise audio reproduction and higher intelligibility in highest broadcast quality even in noisy environments
- ActiveGard© (on/off switch) for protected hearing against noise peaks > 110dB
- Modular concept of different cables and boom arms to offer highest flexibility
- Cables of the cable 26-II series are compatible
- Swiveling ear cap for single sided listening
- Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
- Wide headband padding is included that converts the two-piece headband into a compact single piece
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Frequency response (Microphone) 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) Pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Frequency response (Headphones) 8 Hz – 18 kHz
- Microphone BKE 10-4
- Frequency response 8 Hz – 18 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level ActiveGard™ Limiter off: 128 dB SPL @ 1 kHzActiveGard™ Limiter on: 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Contact pressure approx. 3.3 N
- Ear coupling circumaural
- Pick-up pattern cardioid
- Microphone sensitivity 16 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive) 128 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- ActiveGard® 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Distortion < 0.1% @ 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Transducer principle (headphones) dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable approx. 240 g