Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The closed, supra-aural headsets HMDC 26-II-600 are designed for broadcast applications at TV and Radio especially in very noisy environments. Therefore the headphones are dimensioned for high maximum SPL and incorporate the NoiseGard™ technology for clearer communication and less hearing stress. Additionally the headset is equipped with Peak Level-Protection which protects the user from volume peaks above 110 dB. The HMDC 26-II-600 is lightweight, provides extra soft ear cushions and headband paddings for outstanding wearing comfort even during long production days. The dynamic microphone with hyper-cardioid pattern features billiant acoustic performance, a reliable suppression of surrounding noise and has a shock mounted capsule for absorbing structure born noise. The short flexible part of the boom guarantees right positioning of microphone. Following the modular concept cable, ear cushions and paddings can be replaced easily.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Lightweight with extra soft cushions for excellent wearing comfort
- Accurate and linear sound reproduction for professional Radio and TV applications
- Dynamic microphone designed for noisy environments
- Active noise reduction with NoiseGard™ for clearer communication
- Peak Level protection for safe hearing
- Reliable performance over long lifetime for safe investments
- Swivelling ear cap for single sided listening
- Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
- Modular concept of different cables and cushions for highest flexibility
- Impedance 600 Ω mono / 1200 Ω stereo (headphones)300 Ω (microphone)
- Frequency response (Microphone) 40 to 16.000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) dynamic, noise compensating, hyper-cardioid
- Frequency response (Headphones) 20 to 18.000 Hz
- Microphone BMD 424
- Characteristic SPL 1 kHz, 1 mW: 108 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,5 %
- Contact pressure approx. 3,9 N
- Ear coupling supra-aural
- Attenuation 15 to 30 dB
- Storage temperature - 55 °C to 70 °C
- Operating temperature - 15 °C to 55 °C
- Power supply for NoiseGard™: 2x1,5 V - Alkaline-Battery (IEC 6) or 2x1,2 V - rechargeable battery (IEC LR 6); operating time approx. 60h
- Output voltage 0,4 mV / Pa to 1 kHz
- Max. Sound pressure level (active) 120 dB (at 1kHz)
- Noise compensation (active) with NoiseGard™ ≥ 18 dB ( 100 to 300 Hz )
- Transducer principle (headphones) dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable approx. 210 g