Sennheiser ew 100 G4-ME2-B wireless system
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Achieve great-sounding presentations with Sennheiser's ew 112 G4. This all-inclusive wireless system includes an inconspicuous ME 2-II omnidirectional lav mic that's designed to reproduce speech naturally. You also get a bodypack transmitter and an easy-to-set-up rackmountable receiver. This system is highly expandable — you can link up to 12 receivers for simultaneous setup. On top of that, you'll benefit from a 330-foot transmission range and up to 8 hours of operation. The ew 112 G4 is backwards-compatible with previous evolution G1, G2, and G3 systems, ensuring that your past investment continues to pay off into the future. The stage is yours — large venue or small. No matter what, when, or where you're presenting, the ew 112 G4 gives you pro-standard sound support. Sennheiser's evolution wireless G4 series delivers the same advanced technology used in TV studios and huge international conference halls, at an amazing price. The ew 112 G4 is ideal for theater and presentation use. Its ME 2-II clip-on lavalier microphone is virtually invisible. The extremely small SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter and EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver feature an enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Bodypack transmitter with ME 2-II omni lavalier mic and rackmountable receiver
- Autoscan on all receivers for simple and secure frequency selection
- 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- High-contrast LCD display with blue sync LED and dedicated Escape button
- Robust metal construction for durability
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Transmitter battery-status telemetry on all models
- Audio-signal metering on transmitter LCD display
- XLR jacks on rackmountable receivers
- Benefit from a transmission range of up to 330 feet and up to 8 hours of operation time
- Link up to 12 receivers for simultaneous easy setup
- Backwards-compatible with previous evolution G1, G2, and G3 systems
- System: Simultaneous Channels:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:516-558 MHz (A band)
- System: Operating Range:330 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type:Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Omnidirectional
- Microphone: Max SPL:130dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:1/8"
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-18kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:5.24 ft.
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1/8"
- Transmitter: Dimensions:3.32" x 2.57" x 1.22"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.35 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:≥110dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Data I/O:2 x Ethernet
- Receiver: Dimensions:8.35" x 1.7" x 6.61"
- Receiver: Weight:2.16 lbs.