Sennheiser ew 100 G4-CI1-B wireless system
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The ew 100 G4 Wireless Instrument System with Ci 1 Guitar Cable from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless kits that is fully compatible with all previous series. This system includes an EM 100 G4 UHF diversity rackmount receiver, an SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter, a Ci 1 instrument cable with 1/4" phone connector, a GA3 rackmount kit, and an RJ10 linking cable. It is designed to provide dependable wireless performance for guitars and other instruments for rehearsals, recording, stage, and other applications.The transmitter and receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. The bodypack allows you to charge the (optional) rechargeable battery pack while it remains in the transmitter. A high-contrast LCD display allows for easy operation under dimly-lit conditions and its user-friendly menu makes operation quick and easy.In addition, the ew 100 G4 also includes some handy guitar-specific features. The system's cable emulator feature allows you to adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound-response similar to a cable. Another practical feature for guitarists is the built-in guitar tuner, right on the display. A built-in 5-band EQ allows you to fine tune your sound even further. Bass players, in particular, will be pleased with the enhanced AF frequency response: it starts at 25 Hz, which will especially please players with 5-string bass guitars.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Engineeered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for guitar and bass.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and robust Ci 1 instrument cable for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- Frequency range A1: 470 - 516 MHzA: 516 - 558 MHzAS: 520 - 558 MHzGB: 606 - 648 MHzG: 566 - 608 MHzB: 626 - 668 MHzC: 734 - 776 MHzD: 780 - 822 MHzE: 823 - 865 MHz1G8: 1785 - 1800 MHz
- Dimensions Approx. 190 x 212 x 43 mm
- Compander Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion ≤ 0.9 %
- Weight Approx. 980 g
- Audio output 6.3 mm jack socket (unbalanced): +12 dBuXLR socket (balanced): +18 dBu
- Signal-to-noise ratio ≥ 110 dBA
- Switching bandwidth up to 42 MHz
- Peak deviation ±48 kHz
- Nominal deviation ±24 kHz
- Modulation Wideband FM
- Power supply 12 V DC
- Current consumption 300 mA
- Adjacent channel rejection Typically ≥ 65 dB
- Intermodulation attenuation Typically ≥ 65 dB
- Receiving frequency Max. 1680 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channels
- RF sensitivity < 2.5 μV for 52 dBA eff S/N
- Equalizer Preset 1: FlatPreset 2: Low Cut (-3 dB at 180 Hz)Preset 3: Low Cut/High Boost (-3 dB at 180 Hz, +6 dB at 10 kHz)Preset 4: High Boost (+6 dB at 10 kHz)
- Temperature Range -10 °C to +55 °C
- Receiver Principle True diversity
- Blocking ≥ 70 dB