Sennheiser ew 100 G4-935-S-B wireless system
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The ew 100-935 G4 Wireless Handheld Microphone System with e935 Mic from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. This package includes the SKM 100 G4 handheld transmitter with mute switch, a dynamic e935 cardioid capsule, a sleek designed EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, a GA3 rack kit, a RJ10 linking cable, and a mic clip. This wireless vocal set can be used to capture audio for live stage, theater, vocal, and speech applications. Some of the G4's updated features include: Multi-channel setup capabilities allowing up to 12 systems—daisy-chained—with an easy setup function (cable included), a high-contrast LCD, blue sync LED, and a dedicated escape button. The SKM transmitter is lighter in weight, built with an aluminum housing, and is designed with a programmable mute switch. A rackmount kit is also included. Additionally, the transmitter and receiver synchronize a channel and frequency at the touch of a button. The handheld microphone allows you to charge the (optional) rechargeable battery pack while it remains in the handheld transmitter. The receiver's display allows for easy operation under dimly lit conditions, and its user-friendly menu makes operation quick and easy. The ew 100-935 G4 Wireless Handheld Microphone System is at home in theaters, clubs, town halls, houses of worship, DJ applications, and more.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Rugged aluminum housing can withstand the rigors of stage use
- e935 capsule offers a smooth, natural sound with a fast transient response
- Mute switch eliminates unwanted sounds when mic is not in use
- 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- High-contrast LCD display with blue sync LED and dedicated Escape button
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Benefit from a transmission range of up to 330 feet and up to 8 hours of operation time
- Link up to 12 receivers for simultaneous easy setup
- Backwards-compatible with previous evolution G1, G2, and G3 systems
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:516-558 MHz (A1 band)
- System: Operating Range:330 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:154dB SPL
- Microphone: Frequency Response:80Hz-18kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:7.57" x 1.36" (without capsule)
- Transmitter: Weight:0.99 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:≥110dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Data I/O:2 x Ethernet
- Receiver: Power Source:12V DC power supply
- Receiver: Dimensions:8.35" x 1.7" x 6.61"
- Receiver: Weight:2.16 lbs.