Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
A top-shelf receiver for your XSW wireless system, the EM-XSW 2 offers tons of flexibility while remaining easy to operate. You can use the EM-XSW 2's LCD display to manually configure your channel, although automatic frequency management and remote synchronization are still on tap. True diversity operation ensures smooth performance without dropouts. The EM-XSW 2's rugged metal housing is built for the road. And it sounds great. When you fire up an XSW-series system, you can expect pounding bass, crisp treble, and low-noise without acoustic feedback. The Sennheiser name is synonymous with wired and wireless microphones, complete wireless systems, and studio-grade headphones. For example, guitarists worldwide know that the e609 and e906 dynamic microphones sound outstanding with pretty much any guitar amplifier, and their ruggedness makes them perfect for live use. The MD 421 dynamic mic is known by studio engineers to be a flexible solution for vocals, drums, amps, and bass cabinets, with high SPL handling and excellent transient response. Onstage, artists know that when they're handed an e865, e935, e945, or other Sennheiser vocal microphone, they can expect studio-quality reproduction and excellent resistance to feedback. And in the world of wireless microphone systems, Sennheiser's evolution wireless systems give you the ability to set up many simultaneous wireless channels without interference.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Easy-to-use wireless true diversity receiver for XSW wireless systems
- Delivers pounding bass, crisp treble, and low noise without acoustic feedback
- Access a plethora of useful options via a front-panel LCD
- True diversity and up to 12 compatible channels in a stable UHF band
- Automatic frequency management and remote synchronization make setup easy
- Rugged metal housing
- Number of Receivers:1
- Receiver Frequency Range:548-572 MHz
- Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver Type:Table top with rackmount kit
- Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Front Panel Display:Yes
- Frequency Response:50Hz-16kHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio:≥ 103 (A weighted)
- Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Weight:1.5 lbs.
AKG CK98 recording mikrofon57.757 RSD