Roland XS-82H Multi-Format AV Matrix Switcher
, , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Roland XS-82H Multi-Format AV Matrix Switcher. The Roland XS Series - the new line of Multi-Format Matrix Switchers designed for fixed installations. Requiring high-quality integrated video and audio conversion and switching. The series is very adaptable supporting eight HDMI, RGB/Component/S-video/Composite inputs and up to HDMI or HDBaseT. Outputs with scalers to support picture-in-picture, resizing, rotating, and flipping. Audio can be embedded into outputs via 8 stereo audio inputs (2 mic) and/or HDMI audio as well as de-embedded on output. Additional features include iPad control, EDID emulation and HDCP management. The XS Series is available in three configurations: 8-in x 4-out ( XS-84H ), 8-in x 3-out ( XS-83H ), and 8-in x 2-out ( XS-82H ) and is ideal for many applications that include conference rooms, education, 4K switching to 1080p, performing art centers, churches, convention centers and teleconferencing.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Inputs: 8 HDMI and 8 RGB/Component/S-video/Composite analog video
- Outputs: 2, 3 or 4 HDMI and 2, 3 or 4 HDBaseT (*Switchable HDMI or HDBaseT per output)
- Support for maximum resolution of WUXGA and 1080p, with built-in scalers
- 8 stereo line inputs (2 mic compatible with 48V phantom) with built-in AD/DA conversion andembedded/de-embedded HDMI audio
- 16 channel digital audio mixer with audio digital effects (HPF, 4 Band EQ, noise gate/expander,and compressor) and outputs delay.
- Support for RS-232C, network, and iPad control
- The XS series offers an integrated environment for routing and switching HDMI and analog sources and digital displays. The series enables high-speed switching for HDMI, RGB, component, S-video, and composite video, as well as routing for up to four outputs.
- The series features EDID emulation for HDMI and RGB signals, managing EDID information between the display and HDMI source to ensure a stable system environment for HDMI. The HDCP key master feature maintains authentication information for each HDMI source enabling high speed switching under 5 frames.
- The powerful DSP enables the switching and mixing of audio input as well. Up to four audio mixes can be created from both analog audio inputs as well as embedded HDMI audio inputs. The resultant mix can be embedded back into the HDMI/HDBaseT output as well as analog audio outputs.
- The XS series has up to four internal scalers provided with compositing functions (*). It can scale individual inputs of HDMI, RGB, component, S-video, or composite video and output the results in a format suited to the system. Scaling can be adjusted in single-pixel increments enabling display of video that fits any screen exactly. *When compositing functions, all outputs are fixed to the same format.
- Resolutions up to WUXGA/1080p are supported for both input and output. Deinterlacing interlaced video for output as a progressive signal is also possible.
- Video signals can be flipped vertically and horizontally, or rotated 90 degrees. Using this in combination with scaling makes split-picture output possible.
- The Preview Out function enables the user to check a video source before sending it to an output. The Presentation mode enables the operator to view guides lines indicating the main screen output size.
- The XS series achieves sophisticated sound processing thanks to the built-in audio DSP technology from Roland. Along with eight HDMI audio inputs, the series can accept eight stereo analog audio inputs as well. For audio-level adjustment, in addition to using the unit's knob, detailed settings can be configured by remote control from an iPad or external controller. Monitoring volume levels is convenient with the level meter display on each output.
- The XS series accommodates mic-level audio input on two channels. A built-in ducking function enables lowering the volume of other audio during microphone input.
- The audio inputs are each provided with an internal high-pass filter, 4-band equalizer, noise gate/expander, and compressor.
- The audio outputs are each provided with a 4-band equalizer, noise gate/compressor, and delay.
- Using the Roland WNA1100-RL wireless USB adapter enables direct control from an Apple iPad installed with Roland XS Remote. Along with operating the unit, Roland XS Remote can be used to change settings instantly with its memory-recall function.
Roland RRC-V1200 Mixer Combo Case37.200 RSD
Roland VR-50 HD Audio Video mixer900.000 RSD
Roland VR-4HD Video / Audio Mixer with streaming478.800 RSD
Roland V-4EX video mikseta258.000 RSD