Roland TD-50KVX V-Drums set
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
As an ambitious pro drummer, you know that anything less than the ultimate sound and feel will hold you back. Introducing the Roland TD-50KVX, the flagship in our acclaimed V-Drums range, created for top-flight live performance, intense practice sessions, and eclectic studio work. Built on the foundation of the new TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling, this electronic kit provides Roland’s most impressive and wide-ranging sounds yet. The advanced processor is complemented by newly developed snare and ride pads, which feature multi-element sensor systems and high-speed digital communication with the module. The kit also includes top-line tom, crash, and hi-hat pads, and the module provides deep editing features and flexible connectivity to put you in charge. The KD-220 Bass Drum features a 22-inch wooden shell, which provides acoustic feel and big stage presence. Offering supreme playability and unmatched expression, the TD-50KVX delivers the most impactful live V-Drums experience to date.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- 8-sensor PD-140DS snare trigger picks up meaty backbeats, delicate grace notes, and accurate buzzes and flams
- 5-sensor CY-18DR ride trigger offers distinct edge, bow, and bell tones without the feeling of zones
- All-new kit sounds to inspire great performances
- Adjust each drum's shell depth and overtones
- Control each cymbal's size and thickness,
- Tailor room response with adjustable virtual overhead mics
- Send any of 30 onboard FX to individual drums and cymbal - EQ, reverb, saturation, multiband compression, EQ, delay, etc.
- Import custom drum libraries with SDHC cards
- Practice along to loops or click tricks, then save sessions via SDHC
- USB multitracking - record 10 channels of multitrack audio to Mac or PC at 96kHz
- Snapshot lets you A/B kit changes before you commit to them
- MIDI in/out captures performances and lets you changes kits later
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs
- 1/8" aux input lets you jam along to your phone or laptop
- 3 digital trigger inputs
- 16 analog trigger inputs: 6 drums, 6 cymbals, 4 aux
- 8 balanced 1/4" direct outs for individual treatment and level control
- Send pre-mixed audio via balanced stereo XLR or unbalanced stereo 1/4"
- MDS-50KV rack is internally wired for clean staging, and tall enough to support 22" kick drums