Roland TD-17K-L V-Drums set sa stalkom
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Sounds and features inspired by the toast of Roland's V-Drums collection position the value-packed TD-17K-L squarely in pro territory. At the heart of this kit is the TD-17-L module, with a sound engine and 50 preset drum kits built around Roland's flagship TD-50. User-importable drum sounds take advantage of your ever-expanding sound libraries. New for the TD-17K-L is Roland's dynamic and stable KD-10 kick tower, which we feel rivals the performance of kick pads costing many times more. A tunable 8" mesh snare, a trio of responsive gum rubber 8" toms, two 12" cymbals, and a 10" hi-hat with foot controller complete the package. Fifty preset kits and 310 drum/percussion sounds inspired by the V-Drums TD-50 equip the TD-17-L sound module for virtually any style, from world music to EDM and metal. User sounds can be imported as WAV files via SDHC card — a first for a V-Drums module at this level — and saved to any of 50 user kits, as well as blended with stock kits and further edited using the TD-17-L's powerful processing and effects engine, which includes virtual tuning and muffling, virtual snare tension, compression, EQ, reverb, and more. In addition to accepting the included multi-pin cable harness, the TD-17-L sports two additional 1/4" dual-trigger inputs for an additional crash and auxiliary pad as your needs grow.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Sounds and features inspired by Roland's top-level V-Drums
- 50 kits and 310 drum/percussion sounds inspired by the flagship TD-50
- KD-10 kick pad is stable and dynamic
- PDX-8 dual-trigger mesh snare pad delivers faithful head and rim response
- Weight-optimized cymbals swing and sway like the real thing
- Importable drum samples via SDHC card (not included) can be saved to 50 user kits
- Virtual tuning, muffling, strainer tension, and snare buzz
- Adjustable reverb, compression, and EQ per pad
- Global bass and treble controls
- MIDI over USB and 5-pin output — trigger virtual instruments within your DAW
- Audio over USB — capture premixed audio for song building and safekeeping
- Multi-pin cable harness included — inputs for Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, and Hi-Hat Control
- Two additional 1/4" dual-trigger inputs — inputs for Crash2 and Aux
- Includes MDS-4V drum stand with cymbal booms and snare/tom clamps
- Total Number of Pads:5 x drum pads, 3 x cymbal pads
- Included Snare/Tom Pads:PDX-8A Mesh Snare, 3 x PD-8A Gum Rubber Toms
- Included Kick Pads:KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad
- Included Cymbal Pads:2 x 12" CY-8 Dual Trigger Pads, 10" CY-5 Dual Trigger Hi-hat Cymbal
- Included Drum Module:TD17 Drum Module (base version)
- Number of Drum Kits:50 Preset, 50 User
- Number of Instruments:310 Instruments
- Effects:Ambience, 3-band EQ, Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, 30 x Multi-effect
- Module Trigger Inputs:2 x 1/4" (crash 2, aux), 1 x DB-25
- Module Analog Inputs:1 x 1/8" (mix in)
- Module Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (master out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Module MIDI I/O:Out
- USB:1 x Type B (stereo in/out)
- Storage:SD/SDHC card slot (up to 32GB)
- Included Hardware:MDS-4V Stand, FD-9 Hi-hat Control Pedal
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)