Roland AE-10 Aerophone
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
In the studio and on stage, your trusty acoustic sax is always by your side. But if you work across a range of musical genres, imagine how useful it would be to own a single wind instrument that delivers every sound that's required. The Roland Aerophone AE-10 is a trailblazing digital wind instrument that fuses traditional sax fingering with the flexible onboard tones you need. Seasoned players will feel instantly at home with the familiar saxophone fingering system, responsive SuperNATURAL sounds, and a breath sensor that reacts like your favorite acoustic horn. The large sound selection faithfully recreates saxophone models from soprano to baritone, plus wind instruments like clarinet and trumpet, string instruments, and even synths. With built-in speakers, battery power capability, and DAW connectivity, the Roland Aerophone AE-10 is the versatile, play-anywhere choice that supports you in every musical. Nothing beats the sound of your favorite acoustic sax, but sometimes its tone might not be quite right for the job at hand. Whatever scenario you're playing in, the Roland Aerophone AE-10 has the onboard digital sax sounds you need. Choose from alto, tenor, soprano, and baritone sax types that all respond just like their acoustic counterparts to your playing dynamics and articulation, thanks to Roland's advanced SuperNATURAL modeling technology. Alongside individual sounds, you can pull off a seamless performance with the Full Range feature, automatically switching between sax types by key range.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Traditional saxophone fingering ensures a familiar playing experience
- Responsive mouthpiece-mounted breath sensor provides expressive realism
- SuperNATURAL modeling technology reproduces subtle tonal nuances, dynamics, and articulation
- Realistic onboard sax tones, including alto, tenor, soprano, and baritone sounds
- Full Range feature automatically switches between sax types by key range
- Wide variety of additional acoustic tones are onboard, as well as Roland synth sounds
- Connects to a DAW via USB for breath control of software and hardware synths
- Onboard speakers yield excellent sound
- Headphone output makes private rehearsals easy
- Connect a smartphone or music player to play along with your favorite recordings
- 6 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous performance