Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
Equipment that supports the AES 42 standard can process the output signals of Solution-D microphones directly. In all other cases, the DMI-2 portable or DMI-8 digital microphone interface is used. The DMIs convert the AES 42 data format supplied by the microphone into an AES/EBU signal. The Interface is operated and the microphone parameters are controlled via the Neumann RCS remote control software, which is installed on a desktop or laptop computer. The computer is connected to the DMI via a USB port and a USB to RS 485 interface converter. If a large number of microphones is used, several DMI-8's can be cascaded. In this case, each digital microphone interface can be addressed individually. In addition to a word clock input and output, the DMIs also have an internal word clock generator. If no master word clock signal (e.g. from a mixing console) is present at the input, the DMI internal word clock is used automatically to synchronize the microphone channels, and the signal is switched to the word clock output. The DMI-8, an eight-channel version of the digital microphone interface is considerably simplifying the setup for multichannel applications.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- The capability of cascading up to 128 channels
- D-sub 25 outputs with Tascam® and Yamaha® pin assignments
- Optical ADAT® interface
- Open architecture for later connection to other multi-channel interfaces and audio networks, such as EtherSound® and MADI
- AES42 input: 8 x XLR 3F (Audio data in accordance with AES/EBU (AES3) data format, Digital phantom power (DPP) and remote control data
- AES/EBU output (AES3 Data format): 2 x SUB-D25 Yamaha® and Tascam® pinout
- ADAT®: 1 x Toslink, up to 48 kHz
- GN OUT: 1 x RJ 45 (special serial data format developed by GN, used as a gateway for integration in audio networks. The GN signal will be used by Neumann’s Multi Channel Audio Interface (MCA) for converting of the GN data format to formats such as EtherSound®, MADI, etc. (MCA available as option)
- Word Clock (AES11): 2 x BNC for internal and external synchronization
- CTL Bus (RS 485): x RJ 45 ports (connection to computer USB port via the Neumann USB 485 interface converter, connected in parallel for cascading purpose)
- User port: 9-pin SUB-D, 1 switch function per channel (mute and/or Light 1/2 selectable)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C … +45 °C (non-condensing humidity)
- Storage temperature: –20 °C … +70 °C (non-condensing humidity)
- Relative humidity: max. 90 % at +20 °C
- AES42 inputs: 8x XLR3F , Audio data in accordance withAES/EBU (AES3) data format, Digital phantom power (DPP)Remote control data
- Phantom power (DPP): +10 V, max. 250 mA per channel, short-circuit proof
- control data: Pulses (+2 V), superimposed on the phantom power, approx. 750 bits/s or 9,600 bits/s (depending on the microphone)
- Outputs: 2x SUB-D 25, AES/EBU (AES3) data format, Yamaha® and Tascam® pinout, 1x Toslink, ADAT® format up to 48 kHz, 1x RJ 45, GN format up to 192 kHz, incl. power-out pin: approx. +15 VDC, max.1 A, short-circuit-proof Sampling rates supported: 44,1 / 48 / 88,2 / 96 kHz /176,4 kHz/ 192 kHz
- Microphone synchronization: AES42 – Mode 2 (synchronous mode) Microphone clock control via PLL
- DMI-8 Synchronization: automatically to an external word clock or AES11 signal, if present, otherwise the internal word clock generator is activated.
- Word clock (or AES11) input: BNC
- Word clock (or AES11) output: BNC
- Internal word clock generator: 44,1 / 48 / 88,2 / 96 kHz / 176,4 /192 kHz, Accuracy ±25 ppm
- Indicators: Power, Ext Word Clock, Valid,Level (microphone)
- Control elements: 8x Channel SelectGAIN +/–
- Control bus: 2 x RJ 45 ports; connection to computer USB port via the Neumann USB 485 interface converter; connected in parallel for the purpose of cascading. RS 485 with additional power-out pin (approx. +11.3 V, max. 500 mA)
- Device address (ID): 0 to 15, adjustable viacoding switch on the backof the device
- User port: 9-pin sub-D, 1 switch function per channel (Mute and/or Light 1/Light 2 selectable)
- Power supply: 90 V to 240 V; 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: < 55 VA
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 483 x 88 x 210 mm
- Weight: approx. 2,8 kg