LD Systems HPA 1 Amplifier for headphones and wired IEM
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The LD Systems HPA 1 is a versatile headphone amplifier with high power output for stage, studio and home recording and is the perfect solution for wired in-ear-monitoring.. The compact device in a rugged, ergonomically shaped plastic housing with soft-touch surface and practical belt clip is very extensively equipped. In addition to locking XLR connectors for the stereo signal L/R input, the HPA 1 has a balanced 3.5 mm stereo jack as AUX input, which can be used in parallel for clicks or playback. It is protected for safe operation against excessive input levels; a hollow pin socket with negative internal contact enables the connection of a network adapter for fixed operation. A 3.5 mm stereo jack is provided as earphone and headphone output. Volume level and balance can be set with easy-grip knobs, a push-button switches between the summed mono and stereo signals. A full-fledged limiter is integrated for distortion-free playback and as protection against feedback. The LD Systems HPA 1 has bi-colour LEDs to facilitate the features overview, which displays the response of the limiter during peaks and the battery status. At 165 grams, the headphone amplifier is distinctly light-weight and can be operated for up to 12 hours thanks to a high quality 9 V block battery.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Product number: LDHPA1
- Product type: Headphone Amp:
- Inputs: 2, AUX In (Stereo)
- Input connectors: 3.5 mm stereo jack (AUX In), XLR-F (L + R Input, balanced)
- Input impedance: 6000 (XLR In)Ohm(s), 10000 (3.5 mm jack)Ohm(s)
- Input sensitivity: -6 (3.5 mm jack) dBV, 3 (XLR In)dBu
- Max. input level: 7 (3.5 mm jack) dBV, 16 (XLR In)dBu
- Protection circuits: Power OFF - Mute relay, Max. Input leveling, Audio Limiter
- Headphones ouputs: 1
- Headphones outputs: 3.5 mm TRS
- Power Output (1% THD @ 33 Ohm Load): 2 x 1,65 Vrms
- Minimum connected impedance: 16 (per channel)Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 20 - 40000Hz
- THD: 0.04%
- Controls: Stereo/Mono (Focus) switch, Balance L/R, Power / Volume
- Indicators: Battery (low battery: red), Power LED (Power ON: green), Signal (green), Peak (Amber)
- Operating voltage: 9 V DC power supply, 9 V block, 9 V DC
- Current draw: Nom. 0.07 A / Max. 0.15A
- Cabinet material: plastic
- Cabinet surface: Soft-touch
- Cabinet colour: Black
- Width: 80mm
- Height: 42.5mm
- Depth: 133mm
- Weight: 0,155kg
- Accessories (included): Belt clip