Korg Electribe 2 Sampler RD music production station
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The electribe sampler is a sample-based production machine that lets you construct beats at maximum speed. You can freely edit and resample using waveforms that you've loaded and preset samples. Modulation and effects can be controlled easily just by turning knobs on the top panel. In addition, a variety of input interfaces optimized for inputting rhythm, bass, or melody allow you to smoothly create sequences as fast as you can think. The sequences that you create can then undergo additional evolution on stage or in your laptop. You can enjoy intuitive live performances that link various devices with the electribe sampler, or utilize this capability for full-fledged music production by exporting sequence data to Ableton Live for detailed editing and final mixing. The latest system version 2 adds a much-requested pattern chain function that will be a great asset for live performances or music production. The lineup has also become more colorful with the new metallic red model. And we've also provided bonus patterns that reveal even greater sonic potential. Making your beat-making ideas rapidly take shape. It's the electribe sampler; a sampler + sequencer that's thoroughly optimized for speed.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Maximum Polyphony: 24 voices *1 (Pseudo-polyphonic *2)
- Number of parts: 16
- Sampling Frequency: 48.0 kHz
- Number of Sound Samples: Up to 999 (Includes User)
- Number of Filter types: 3
- Number of Modulation types: 72
- Memory capacity: 250 patterns
- Insert effects: 38 types
- Master effects: 32 types
- Sequencer: Up to 64 steps for each part,
- Up to 24 modulation sequences for each pattern
- Last Step can be varied for each part
- Trigger Pads: 16 (Velocity sensitive is supported)
- Connectors: Audio L/Mono Output (Standard Phone jack), R Output (Standard Phone jack), Headphones (Stereo mini jack), Line Input (Stereo mini jack)
- MIDI: In, Out (Use an included MIDI adapter cable)
- USB: Type micro B
- Sync: In, Out (Stereo mini jack)
- External storage device: SD Card (More than 1GB), SDHC Card (Up to 32GB)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor or AA battery x 6 (Alkaline battery or Nickel metal hydride battery)
- Battery Life: Approximately 5 hours (POWER SAVING: ON, with Nickel-Metal Hydride battery)
- Current Consumption is less than 500 mA
- Chassis: Zinc die cast
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 339 mm x 189 mm x 45 mm / 13.35” x 7.44” x 1.77”
- Weight: 1.6 kg / 3.53 lbs
- Operating temperature: 0- +40℃ (non-condensing)
- Accessories: AC Adaptor (KA-350) , MIDI adapter cable x 2, Ableton Live 9 Lite (License card included)