Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
iRig Mic is the first handheld, quality condenser microphone for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad designed for all of your mobile sound needs. Now you can make professional audio and vocal recordings anywhere on your iOS device. iRig Mic is ideal for the singer, vocalist and songwriter on the move, but also perfect for recording speeches, instruments, performances or other sound sources in the studio, on stage or in the field. The iRig Mic features a highly unidirectional condenser-electret microphone capsule that provides quality recording in both close mic and long distance mic conditions, and provides real time monitoring with its dual mini-jack connector design. A three-level gain switch makes it instantly adjustable for any sound pressure condition — from soft speaking to loud playing. Its familiar form is perfect for handheld performance, plus it allows you to mount it on any mic stand leaving your device free for operating your favorite app. Its rugged metal body is road-ready for the mobile musician.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Created in collaboration with mastering engineers Gavin Lurssen, Reuben Cohen and the team at multi-Grammy award-winning Lurssen Mastering, Inc.
- Ideal for all vocal applications from singing to speech
- Great for all types of sound recording or processing in music or any other audio application
- Quality condenser-electret unidirectional capsule
- Dual mini-jack connector allows real-time monitoring on headphones, speakers, mixers, PAs
- Rugged, durable metal housing
- Easy to set-up for any sound source
- Can be handheld or placed on a standard mic stand
- Comes with apps for singers and songwriters
- Works with your (other) favorite audio apps
- Microphone Type: condenser electret
- Polar Pattern: unidirectional/cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 15 kHz, -3dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for high sound pressure): 120 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for mid sound pressure): 90 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for low sound pressure): 75 dB
- Distortion: 3% THD at 120 dB, 1 kHz
- Windscreen: built-in
- Power and Connection: works with iOS, most Android devices (CTIA/AHJ compatible) and most Mac computers
- Size: 225mm/8.85" x 45mm/1.77" x 45mm/1.77" (W x L x H)
- Weight: 300g/10.58oz