Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
iRig Mic HD 2 is the sequel to IK’s successful iRig Mic HD and is designed to put all the power of high-resolution sound into your hands, so you can easily create exceptional professional content anywhere you go on any device. Featuring high-quality 24-bit converters with sample rates up to 96kHz, a low noise preamp, a high quality, gold-sputtered electret condenser capsule and an onboard dedicated headphone output with volume control for direct monitoring, iRig Mic HD 2 offers unmatched quality and versatility at the most affordable price. It also comes with all the cables, accessories and software you need! Equally at home on stage, in the studio, in a living room, on the street or at a conference, iRig Mic HD 2 is the only microphone of its kind to offer a portable, ergonomic handheld form factor and represents the ideal solution for a wide range of applications including recording speech, vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amps and more. As opposed to standard desktop models, its comfortable handheld design makes it perfect for singers, musicians, interviewers, broadcasters, presenters, podcasters, and vloggers wanting to achieve truly professional results in a wide variety of recording situations that also need practicality and ease of use, especially when traveling.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Microphone Type: condenser, electret
- Capsule Size: 0.55"
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Interface Type: USB digital microphone with a built-in low-noise, high-definition preamp
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 125 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 dB, 10 mV/Pa
- Windscreen: built-in
- Sensitivity: adjustable over a 40 dB range
- Controls: Built-in low profile input gain and headphone volume contols/li>
- Metering: Built-in multicolor LED for status and audio level indication
- Connector Type: standard Micro-USB
- Headphones Output: 1/8" TRS jack
- Power: powered by connected device
- Size: 188mm/7.4" x 49mm/1.93"
- Weight: 325g/11.46oz
- Cables lenght: 1.5m/59"