Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
iRig Acoustic Stage is the new hi-tech solution for accurately reproducting the full sound of acoustic guitars and other instruments with studio-quality sound live on stage and in the studio. The combination of its advanced MEMS microphone and hi-quality preamp and DSP processing unit provides — for the first time ever — a break-through solution that offers hi-quality natural sound, advanced features, ease of installation and a convenience never seen before. Until now, getting your acoustic to sound like it does in the studio when playing on stage has been a difficult, if not impossible, task. Playing an acoustic on stage typically falls into two scenarios: using the onboard piezo or magnetic pickup system to project a fractional representation of your acoustic’s natural warm tone, or sitting stationary on stage with microphones in “the sweet spot” on your acoustic, dramatically limiting your ability to move. With iRig Acoustic Stage, you no longer have to sacrifice great acoustic tone when playing live. iRig Acoustic Stage gives you the best of both worlds — the beautiful, rich sound of your acoustic guitar as if it were mic’d up in the studio AND the freedom to move around without compromising your sound. iRig Acoustic Stage is a patented, revolutionary digital microphone system that makes your guitar sound exactly as if it was captured with a classic recording studio setup, giving you full rich studio-quality sound on the stage.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Microphone Type: MEMS
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz, +/-3dB
- Max SPL: 130dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 101 dBA
- Maximum soundboard thickness: 4mm / 0.16"
- Dedicated iRig Acoustic Microphone Input: 2.5mm / 3/32" TS mono jack
- AUX Instrument Input Connector: 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack
- AUX Instrument Input Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Analog Output Connector: 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack, line-level, low impedance
- Analog Output Impedance: 50 Ohms (can drive long cables without any loss)
- Digital Output Connector: micro-USB
- AD and DA Resolution: 32-bit
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Interface Output: USB class compliant audio output via micro-USB port
- Power: battery power (2xAA), USB bus power
- Battery Life: approximatively 12 hours of continuous usage with alkaline batteries and 15 hours with rechargeable high quality Ni-MH AA cells (2000 mAh and up)
- iRig Acoustic Stage DSP/interface
- iDedicated iRig Acoustic microphone
- iBelt clip
- iCarrying case
- i2 x 1.5V AA Battery
- DSP/Interface size: 101mm/3.98" x 72.3mm/2.85" x 23mm/0.91" (belt clip excluded)
- DSP/Interface weight: 99g/3.49oz (batteries excluded)
- Microphone size: 31.7mm/1.25" x 32.2mm/1.27" x 18.8mm/0.74"
- Microphone weight: 20g/0.71oz
- Microphone cable length: 150cm/59.1"
JBL CONTROL 67P/T Pendant Speaker56.943 RSD