Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
ARC System 2.5 with MEMS microphone is the first acoustic correction system that combines a super accurate MEMS measurement microphone, measurement software AND a correction plug-in to greatly improve the audio monitoring accuracy of speakers in any studio or room listening environment in an elegant, portable, affordable, easy to use and extremely professional solution. With literally thousands of ARC-based studios worldwide, you can be confident you are making a sound choice! Traditionally studio acoustics can be improved with acoustic treatments – but these are generally very expensive and require professional installation – which is often not practical in many of today's home and project studios. Other types of electronic correction systems use some form of equalization that works only on the frequency response of the room but worsen the phase response of the audio material. ARC System neatly solves all these problems with a unique and innovative DAW (Digital Audio Workstation,) based solution that works both in the frequency and time domain and is not affected by any of the drawbacks of other types of correction systems. ARC is designed to provide everything you need to turn any room into a place where serious music production happens. Now you can listen and mix with utmost confidence, knowing that what you hear is what is actually there. All you have to do to is plug the microphone in and follow a few simple steps. No rocket science involved.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- The first DAW-based acoustic room correction plug-in
- Includes a measurement microphone, software and correction plug-in
- Based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 patented technology that corrects frequency and phase distortions in multiple room points
- Exact recreations of the originals thanks to IK’s 20 plus years of modeling experience
- Improves clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response for faster, more reliable mixing
- Improves the sound of any room - from bedroom studio to high-end control rooms
- Step by step measurement set-up can be made by anyone
- Perfect for the traveling engineer and on-the-spot corrections
- 64-bit native plug-in compatibility
- Ultra-light and durable
- Stable over time: MEMS is not subject to the typical frequency response changes over time of ordinary condenser mics
- Much more resistant to humidity and temperature variations
- Precision crafted in Italy
- Type: precision measurement MEMS microphone
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, free field
- Capsule frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 20-20,000 Hz, +/- 0.5 dB
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 100 ohms output impedance
- SNR: 65dB (A)
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- Phantom power: from 12 to 48V
- Size: 129.5mm/5.1" x 23mm/0.91"
- Weight: 25g/0.88oz