Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The new 2000 Series UHF True Diversity Wireless Microphone Systems are Audio-Technica's latest entry in its extensive line of professional wireless systems.The new 2000 Series UHF True Diversity Wireless Microphone Systems are Audio-Technica's latest entry in its extensive line of professional wireless systems. The 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses, and places of worship. It offers true diversity operation, easy setup, automatic frequency scanning with interference-free performance, and all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
Operating in the 600 MHz frequency band (656.125-678.500 MHz, TV channels 45-48) with 10 selectable frequencies and true diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency (open channel) -- particularly useful when employing multiple wireless systems, thereby avoiding interference and intermodulation. When there is a need to utilize multiple wireless systems simultaneously, any of the 2000 Series 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. Additionally, the 2000 Series incorporates Audio-Technica's digital Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display, which provides convenient visual indications of settings and operation status.
The ATW-2120 UHF Handheld Dynamic Microphone System includes the ATW-R2100 receiver, plus the ATW-T220 handheld microphone/transmitter. The ATW-T220 microphone is engineered with the same capsule as Audio-Technica's acclaimed PRO 41 microphone, providing a focused vocal pickup while offering superior gain before feedback.
The true diversity ATW-R2100 half-rack receiver features an all-metal housing for superb shielding, as well as dual independent receiver sections. Its true diversity operation selects the best signal from the two independent receiver sections, thus reducing dropouts and minimizing multipath distortion. The ATW-R2100 offers 10 PLL-synthesized UHF frequencies, advanced digital Tone Lock squelch, soft-touch controls with LCD information display, detachable UHF antennas, plus a rack-mount kit. Also included is a transmitter battery indicator LED, XLRM-type balanced and 1/4 in. unbalanced outputs, plus a ground-lift switch.
The ATW-T220 handheld microphone/transmitter features the same resilient capsule as A-T's popular PRO 41 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone. This element assembly, part of the R & D for A-T's acclaimed PRO Series, was specifically designed with high-performance specifications in mind for clarity, volume, and durability. Providing a natural, focused vocal pickup while supplying excellent feedback rejection, its internal shock mounting reduces handling noise, making the ATW-T220 ideal for close-up vocal use in live performance settings. Whether used as a handheld mic or mounted on a microphone stand, the ATW-T220 handheld microphone/transmitter excels by virtue of its rugged metal construction, the included AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp, and extended battery life -- approximately nine hours, powered by two 1.5V AA batteries.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible--for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 in. output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Overall system
- Operating frequency: UHF band,656.125 MHz to 678.500 MHz
- Number of channels: 10 total
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%,Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation mode: FM
- Normal deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Operating range: 300 ft. typical
- Operating temperature range: 41 degrees F (5 degrees C) to 113 degrees F (45 degrees C)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 15 kHz
- ATW-R2100 receiver
- Receiving system: dual independent receivers,automatic-switching diversity
- Image rejection: 55 dB nominal,50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >100 dB at 40 kHz deviation (A-weighted),maximum modulation 40 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <1% (+/- 10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation,IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate frequency: 65.75 MHz,10.7 MHz
- Audio output (AF level set at "0"):
- Unbalanced: 25 mV (at 1 kHz,+/- 5 kHz deviation,100k ohm load)
- Balanced: 12.5 mV (at 1 kHz,+/- 5 kHz deviation,100k ohm load)
- Output connectors:
- Unbalanced: 1/4 in. phone jack
- Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power supply: 120V AC 60 Hz,or 12-18V DC,350 mA,with external supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.27 x 1.73 x 6.39 in.
- Net weight: 2.2 lbs
- Accessories included: two flexible UHF antennas,rack-mount adapters,AC adapter
- ATW-T220 Handheld Transmitter
- RF power output: 12 mW
- Spurious emissions: under federal regulations
- Microphone element: dynamic,unidirectional
- Batteries (not included): two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current consumption: 150 mA typical
- Battery life: approximately 9 hours (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions: 9.02 in. long,2.11 in. maximum diameter
- Net weight (without batteries): 7.81 oz
- Accessory included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp