Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
AT-One, Audio-Technica’s entry level UHF wireless system. With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion. AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price. The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group. Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW-11/P comes equipped with the ATR35cW tie-clip microphone.
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Designed for quick and easy use
- Perfect balance between price and performance, the AT-One is ideal for those looking for reliable results at low prices
- The frequency plan of AT-One is divided into two groups with 4 channels available in each group, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex Gap
- Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group
- The ATW-11 system is equipped with a discreet and robust pocket transmitter
- RF Transmitting power 10mW
- Comes with an ATR35cW miniature omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Up to 10 hours' battery life with 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
- RF Indicator light
- Robust construction from high quality components
- Delivered in a transport case with a rack mount kit and detachable antennas