Audio-Technica ATH-AR3BTWH Wireless On-Ear Headphones
, , , ,
Besplatna dostava je za sve artikle koji su plaćeni preko 15.000 dinara. Svaka pošiljka može biti osigurana dodatno/pošiljke do 70 000 dinara su osigurane.
Klikom na link posetićete stranicu sa ažuriranim cenovnikom kuriskih službi.
Naručivanje preko našeg sajta u proseku traje manje od jednog minuta i odvija se kroz nekoliko jednostavnih koraka.
The ATH-AR3BT SonicFuel® wireless on-ear headphones enhance your everyday listening experience with rich, full-range audio and the convenience of Bluetooth® and NFC wireless technologies. The headphones are equipped with newly designed 40 mm drivers that reproduce clear mid- and high-frequencies as well as full, expressive bass. The Bluetooth® and NFC technologies allow you to quickly pair with compatible devices. A mic and volume/control switch are built into the left earcup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on your devices. A detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection usable in areas where wireless technology is prohibited or when the headphones’ battery power is low. The internal lithium polymer battery provides 30 hours of continuous use (up to 1,000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable.
Available in black (ATH-AR3BTBK) and white (ATH-AR3BTWH).
Tehničke specifikacije proizvoda
- Type Dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40 mm
- Frequency Response 5 – 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 97 dB/mW
- Impedance 41 ohms
- Battery DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Life 30 hours continuous use (1,000 hours standby)
- Charging Time: Approx. 5 hours
- Weight 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Cable Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with in-line control/microphone
- Connector 3.5 mm (⅛") stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable
- Type (Microphone) Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone) -44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone) 50 – 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone) Omnidirectional