Vox Pathfinder 15R gitarsko pojačalo sa reverbom
Vox Patfinder gitarsko 15W kombo pojačalo sa dva kanala i zvučnikom Vox Bulldog 1 x 8". Reverb i vintage tremolo efekti. Klasični izgled i karakteristični Vox ton u kompaktnom i pristupačnom obliku.
Artikal je trenutno rasprodat.
GARANCIJA DVE GODINE!!!
|2 kanala||Boost(on/off) prekidač|
|zvučnik||Vox Bulldog 1 x 8"|
|tremolo(speed i depth potenciometri)|
|input/output||footswitch VFS2(ne ide uz pojačalo)|
15W ext. speak.
|dimenzije||381 x 178 x 356 mm|
The Pathfinder 15 houses a wonderful sounding, vintage Tremolo effect and is extremely versatile when it comes to tone. Its distinctive, maroon coloured top panel features a Gain Boost switch plus controls for Volume, Gain, Treble, Bass, Tremolo Speed and Tremolo Depth. Both the Gain Boost and the built-in Tremolo are footswitchable via an optional, VOX VFS2 dual footswitch, offering you even more performance power.
Bulldog Speakers and More
The Pathfinder 15 produces 15 Watts of power that drives a specially voiced 8" VOX Bulldog speaker. In addition to a Headphone output that mutes the internal speaker for ‘silent’ practice, the rear panel also has a specially filtered Line Out jack for recording/live work and an External Speaker output as well.
Pathfinder 15R – 15 Watt, 1 x 8" Combo with Reverb, plus Footswitchable Gain Boost & Tremolo
The Pathfinder 15R is identical to the Pathfinder 15 but also features an onboard Spring Reverb system with a Reverb control that adjusts the level of the effect.
Top Panel Features
- Input Jack. Standard 1/4" jack for guitar connection.
- Gain Control. Set higher for crunch and distortion sounds and lower for cleaner tones.
- Boost Switch. Press in for more gain and distortion. Press out for cleaner sounds. You can turn this function on and off remotely with the optional VFS2 Footswitch.
- Volume Control. Controls the overall volume. Set high for clean sounds. Lower the level when setting the Gain control high for distortion.
- Treble Control. Adjusts the higher frequencies or treble in your tone, from soft and full at one extreme to bright and cutting at the other.
- Bass Control. Adjusts the lower frequencies or bass in your tone, from warm and light at one extreme to dark and heavy at the other.
- Tremolo Speed Control. Controls the speed at which the built in tremolo oscillates. You can also control the tremolo function remotely with the optional VFS2 Footswitch.
- Tremolo Depth Control. Controls the intensity of the built in tremolo.
- Reverb Control (Only on Pathfinder 15R.) This control enables you to vary the level of the built-in spring Reverb.
- Power ON/OFF Switch & LED. On/Off switch for mains (AC) power to amplifier. Plus power indicator LED.
Rear Panel Features
- Headphone Output Jack. The headphone jack on the rear panel mutes the built-in speaker and lets the guitarist play "silently" at any time.
- Line Output Jack. Specially filtered line level signal output. This gives you a good sounding signal for recording/live work without having to mic up the amp.
- External Speaker Output Jack. For connection to an alternative speaker cabinet.
- Footswitch Jack. For connecting the optional VFS-2 Dual Footswitch with which you can control switch both Boost and Tremolo functions on and off independently.